Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804

Showing 1 response by lsc2449

I find the new format somewhat confusing and less user friendly. The new edition looks a lot more like a cable infomercial or television show with almost as many random commercials as program content. I would prefer an option to choose between the new format and previous one.  Craigslist might serve as a model where multiple search approaches are available. The look of the new Audiogon gives me the impression that there are actually fewer available audio listings in a given category than before. In the simplified earlier version a quick search for a given product or manufacture would produce a well organized and easily accessible list. The latest version seems to be trying to challenge shoppers/buyers to see if they can navigate the maze to try to see what if anything is available. I love Audiogon and appreciate their efforts to innovate but I do think an option to use the new or previous edition would help to possibly not alienate long time members.