Lightning quick DYNAMIC amp in the under $1000 range

Hi guys, slowly upgrading my system on a bang for the buck budget. Anyone know of a musical, dynamic amp for under a grand? I would prefer new, but if anyone knows of a good deal on the used market, that could work, as well.
bstatmeister
May need to add the Schiit Aegir to the list now that it’s available. It’s $100 more than the Vidar, but supposed to sound better overall as long as you don’t listen at high levels with inefficient speakers. The Vandy 2Cs are 88db efficient and I do like to listen loud once in a while, so if I wanted to go this direction, I may have to monoblock them, however if I do this I would have to get a better preamp that is balanced (since that is the only way to monoblock them). So, likely won’t go this direction...taking off the list...LOL
I bet that Job 225 is fantastic since the website is so bad. Normally there is an inverse correlation between how bad the website is to the performance of the product. 
Have not mentioned this yet, but I believe the Behringer amp comes supplied with no more than a 14 gauge power cord ( likely 16 gauge ). I am a power cord junkie, and without spending much money, you can buy a very reasonably priced 10 gauge power cord, which will, ime, give you more of everything you are looking for, and in the case of amp upgrading, you can always use it on the next amp. Hopefully, others will agree with me. If this sounds interesting to you, let me know what length cord you need, and I will recommend one or two, or, you can easily build one. 
Thanks @mrdecibel Definitely willing to take suggestions. If you think I can get more out of the ol' behringer I'm all ears.

Cord wouldn't need to be too long. Maybe 4-5 feet.