Lightning quick DYNAMIC amp in the under $1000 range

Hi guys, slowly upgrading my system on a bang for the buck budget. Anyone know of a musical, dynamic amp for under a grand? I would prefer new, but if anyone knows of a good deal on the used market, that could work, as well.
bstatmeister
 I have owned the Stratus, and while I think it’s an excellent amplifier, I would not call it fast. I think the BEL and the Aragon would be better in that regard. 
@mzkmxcv: It seems a tad unfair to criticize a manufacturer for not providing a graph when they summarize a lot of data relevant to consumers.

It is more unfair to criticize George for relying on such specs regarding Schiit amps without graph data when you thereafter recommend gear not having graph data:
https://emotiva.com/products/pa-1

Same with the Outlaw amp recommendation. 

OMG - my recommendations are so far above emotiva, outlaw, etc.  Different class altogether.
@peter_s Not clear what your point is. What does it mean “different class altogether” absent any additional info?
 @mrdecibel Sorry if that seemed defensive, I riffed off your suggested 3 by Referencing a system built around them.... but omg yes, what a boring world IF we had was one brand of speaker....

i respect your experience and contributions here :-) and I learn stuff from you re the all class A DH-220

i built one of those  kits about every month to help put me they college.....maybe all that solder got to me

or the beer...