Lightning quick DYNAMIC amp in the under $1000 range

Hi guys, slowly upgrading my system on a bang for the buck budget. Anyone know of a musical, dynamic amp for under a grand? I would prefer new, but if anyone knows of a good deal on the used market, that could work, as well.
bstatmeister
I am currently running my pair of STA 200s in vertical passive biamp mode, on a pair of not well known, Signet SL 280 ex floor standers ( a sleeper of a speaker, imo ). They are a two way, and was a competitor with speakers under the $1500. price point when they came out. I do use them with a powered sub, centered between them, in a 10 x 12 room, and the system sounds awesome. I run the amps passively ( no preamp ), and feel they would do very well with the Vandy 2Cs. The biwiring option is the 1st thing to do, as the Vandys / amp will definitely " open up ". Enjoy ! MrD.
The Nuforce STA200 is a wonderfully detailed amp for appropriate speakers. I purchased one while my ML 336 was out for cap replacement, and it bettered my expectations in every way. Trounced my VAC EL34 integrated in air/spatial cues and equal in midrange. It is an aggravating study in how not to lay out the connections, and has no remote trigger, but for the money is a great buy. 
Post removed 
I really liked the NuPrime ST-10.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/2017-editors-choice-power-amplifiers-1000-3000/

I have a PrimaLuna PL5, but it lacks a bit of power @ 4Ω. The ST-10 has plenty of power, great balance and images very well with Spica TC-50, a coherent speaker like the Vandy's.

I soon take possession of a couple of tube monoblocks, so will be selling both the PL5 and ST-10.

PM if interested.