Lifters ForGetting Cables Off The Floor, Worth It Or Snake Oil

•  I'm looking at some porcelain cable lifters to get some power and speaker cable up off the floor.  Does raising the cables off the floor really make a difference? It's going to be about 200 bucks for 10 of them. Thanks.  
zar

Robert,

I like your reply, especially the last paragraph.

After all of the talk, the fact remains that Starsound products make their own argument, because they perform as advertised.

A Happy Customer,

John

Local heavy industry and/or construction is one source of seismic vibration, the earth itself another. The presence of the latter does not make the absence of the former any less welcome. Duh, or should I say HELLOOO? Apparently some people just love to argue. I would rather spend my remaining time listening to music.

bdp24
Local heavy industry and/or construction is one source of seismic vibration, the earth itself another. The presence of the latter does not make the absence of the former any less welcome. Duh, or should I say HELLOOO? Apparently some people just love to argue. I would rather spend my remaining time listening to music.

You’ll pardon me for saying so but apparently you’d rather argue than listen to music. How much time do you have left, short timer?