Lifters ForGetting Cables Off The Floor, Worth It Or Snake Oil

•  I'm looking at some porcelain cable lifters to get some power and speaker cable up off the floor.  Does raising the cables off the floor really make a difference? It's going to be about 200 bucks for 10 of them. Thanks.  
zar
are there any hydraulic lifters or any adjustable hydraulic lift kits made for this purpose? there's much more room for offering and offering and enjoying borderless choice of items you can sell and purchase!

If you have a SOTA high resolution system there is a very small but noticeable improvement! Mostly in the high frequencies and soundstage.

With an average high end system no.
I tend to resist generalizations or conclusions since the effectiveness of cables raisers *in a given system* depends on a number of variables: (1) local weather/humidity and amount of static electricity present; (2) amount of local seismic and structural vibration; and (3) which particular cable raisers are employed, e.g, suspended by fishing line from the ceiling, etc. You can also throw in (4) the listening skill and ability of the listener while you’re at it as well as (5) how well integrated the test system is, including whether it’s in absolute polarity, in phase and (6) whether the software used in the test is in Correct or Reverse polarity and (7) if it has been overly compressed.
Geoffkait has just noted many of the reasons why one should give little to no credibility to, or be bothered by, any alleged or imagined audio playback issues caused by tiny amounts of vibration (seismic of simply vibes of bewildered astonishment aimed your way by others) making its way into your home gear heap. Well done.
I hate to judge before all the facts are in but it appears the firewall prohibiting Pro Audio dudes and dudettes from infecting high end threads has not been implemented. Wolfie, your continued stalking is duly noted.