Levinson 432 VS. Bryston 4 BSST

I'm running a Levinson #38 Pre with a Levinson 390S CD....thru 4 Bsst.... to Tyler acoustics Linnbrook Sigs....Would a move to Levinson 432 warrant the cost of a "full" step up? Or minor increment upwards?
kippster

Showing 1 response by kippster

Thanks to all who responded...My room is a roughly 14 X 18 sun room...full windows on 3 sides...hardwood paneling...I have good interconnects from cardas high quality (not insane) speaker runs..(the speaker cables are longish 40') and have to be that way because of the space...I know windows can be problematic but thats the space available...My speakers are the Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Sigs....very happy with them..My pref. in sound is full big bass....with tight high end with plenty of contrast without rolling off...The speakers I used to run were B & w's which had a big sound but too bright....If any thing that I could bitch about is a lack of warmth...not sure if that is the right word....Not really unhappy with current setup...Haven't hit that..."This is it" plateau....thanks......