LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
I can now conclude what I feel the Lessloss provides in sound quality.
They do take a while to break in, I probably have put about 50 hours on them and I was told that they already had about 20 hours. They did exhibit a benefit with additional hours. Perhaps with more time, they would improve even further. I doubt it though.

From my point of view these adapters round off the highs giving the sound a more relaxed sound. Albeit at the expense of robbing the dynamics or as i would call the bite of the music. Sounds pleasant on some music but it varies.

At $1600 for a set of 4 it is too much for me for what may be perceived as an improvement on some material.

ozzy
From what I can determine from the Less Loss into, these are very expensive ferrite cores which serve as a high-frequency (HF) filter. They will, as Ozzy experienced, "round off the highs" which can be beneficial in a "bright" system. I personally use inexpensive TDK ferrite cores on speaker cables for this very purpose.
It's a very interesting product, for me as I am particularly sensitive to high frequencies I really like the effect on my system. The extra detail in the music and black background offsets any negative regarding rolling off of the high frequencies.

I have to admit I would not be the best judge of whether the highs are rolled off, listen mainly to rock and jazz.

@ozzy The cables you have in your system look very interesting and advanced in terms of materials and design. Wish the Aus dollar wasn't so bad, makes everything so expensive to import.

One of the reasons I like this hobby is that the variety of equipment means we can tailor our systems to our own personal taste.

Yeah, I think the adapters would have worked better with a different set of speaker cables.
BTW, I’m also using my DIY Entreq for speakers, so that could matter too.

I think they are over priced but I guess if they really lock into your system then perhaps they are not. I am glad i had the opportunity to try them.

ozzy

I received mine today and only have a few hours on them but thus far I find them to my liking and offering what mrpaul, calloway and whites have described. Looking forward to hearing what they bring as they continue to break-in .

I will also say that this is my 2nd purchase (Aqua LaVoce S3 was the first) from Atelier 13 since last October and have found Constantin a pleasure to deal with.