Lend me your ears...

I'm hoping to get some buying advice. I live in an area where it isn't possible to audition a variety of products. If you have experience with any of the digital sources I'm considering, your impressions would be most helpful. 

I'm choosing from; Cary DMS 800; Aurender A30; Antipodes K50 with a Benchmark DAC3 HGC; Baetis Reference with the Benchmark DAC. 

Suggestions? Cautionary tales? 

ott

I own the Aurender N200, and love it. But although the Aurender DAC is very good, I went with their N series so I could upgrade my outboard DAC whenever I wanted. just something to think about, especially as you mention outboard DACs with your other solutions. 

I own an N200 also and it's an awesome machine.   I'm using it with a LAB 12 DAC 1 Reference and it's a great sounding combo.  I bought the "N" for the same reason,  if I potentially upgrade my DAC it would not be outclassed by a mediocre server / streamer 

Aurender support is excellent,  they respond quickly and can access the box remotely to roll back or add firmware.    Build quality is over the top.  Good stuff