Legacy audio Focus se and tubes

I own the legacy focus se speakers. I’m driving them with the Mcintosh MC452 amp. It is a great amp but these speakers are pretty efficient at 95.4 db and 4 ohm. The Mac is 450wpc.  I’m considering going to Don Sachs Katoonay kt88 tube amp. It’s 65wpc. It’s spoke of highly on audiogon and other forums.  I could sell the Mac, buy Dons Katoonay amp and have plenty of change left for other projects. 
Anybody here have experience with the focus se’s and tube amps in the area of 65wpc? I guess my main concern is bass control. I am very happy with these speakers and have no disire to change. 
Any info would be appreciated. 
Thx
starboard
This was a long time ago, but back then I had talked to Bill Dudleston about using tube amps with his speakers. His response was: "If you buy a tube amp, all you're getting is a box of trouble."

You can take this response with a grain of salt as it was several years ago. But just something to think about...
I ran A Cary SLP 98P pre with a Cary CAD 120' s driving Whispers and not a problem. Now I'm using 50 watt Canary M350 Mono blocks and again, not a problem. More than enough power. Plenty of bass. 26x12.5x8 room.
Thanks to all who have responded to my post. 
I’ll have don sachs preamp here in a few days. I’ve decided it would be best to listen to this pre and my Mac for awhile then decide what I’ll do. There is nothing wrong with the Mac mc452. I love the amp but have tube amps on my mind. 
Thx
Holy crap, where is @audiotroy when we need him?  Maybe he finally got banned.  Anyway, he's a Legacy Audio dealer and will likely have some good info for you.  
I have the Legacy Focus SE's and when I got them drove them with a McIntosh MC2102 (105WPC.)  They sounded very good but the bass was lacking.  I have 2 ,18" subs and tried them with out the subs.  The subs added allot. 100 watts is not sufficient for these.  I sold the MC2102 and bought a pair of MC601's hoping  maybe I would not need the subs.  Even with 600 watts per channel adding  the subs was  still a substantial improvement.  The net of this combo was a significant, even dramatic increase in dynamics from the MC2102 and an expanded sound stage.  The mid bass punch is excellent and the overall presentation is just wonderful.