Leben CS600 or Atmasphere or ARC

Hi everyone, 
I am using a pair of Devore Nine speakers. I am looking for a tube amp for them. 

My shortlist includes:
- Leben CS600  
- Atmasphere (don't know which model)
- Acoustic Research  (don't know which model)
- Almarro A318B ( love this one but couldn't find a good used one)

My budget is around $5000, so probably I will go for used ones. Could you suggest which one is for me? I mainly listen to acoustic music like vocals, jazz, classical. Texture and timing are important for me. 

Thank you for your inputs!

Huy

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
@davehg 

I bought an amp already, I also upgraded my speakers too :)

Last year was the year that I had the most upgrades to my system (speakers, amps, cables).

I want to blame it's because of Covid! :)
Hi Bob, 
My speakers are now Unison Research Max 2 and my amp is Unison Sinfonia Anniversary edition. 
@quanghuy147  how do they sound vs your older Devore Nines? I really enjoy the Nines and don’t see replacing them soon except for maybe Orangutan series. My prior owner of my nines emailed me and asked if I wanted to sell them back.
@davehg Max 2 are calmer, less tiring, faster, more dynamic, more detailed, more tangible. Max 2 sound richer and fuller. They also have more accurate image.

However, Nines sound smoother, more romantic. Some people don't like this because the sound is not accurate but I like it. 

It took me about a week to do some A/B comparisons to finally decide to sell Nines.

Luckily, later on I found a digital cable that can make the sound smoother and more romantic. Now Max 2 sound 90% as 'beautiful' as Nines and still keep all their strengths.