Least sensative speaker to placement

I have a very odd room layout, that forces one speaker to be right next to a wall/window, while the other on the corner of a wall. The location is not ideal for speaker placement. I am wondering if there is any speaker out there that isn't sensitive to placement. The MBL's look like they wouldn't care where you place them, is that an option? Long story short, what speaker is the least sensitive to placement in a room?

Thanks

CJ
yetis
I completely agree with Jimaxp. Heard the Podiums
at the RMAF also. Pretty incredible.
Heard the larger versions at Audible Arts in San Jose, Ca. Weren't broken in, only a couple hours old, and still sounded good.
As placement friendly as there is.
thanks for all the help. Has anyone ever heard the WHT speakers. 6moons gives them rave reviews and they appear to be very insensitive to placement, given he horn design. The only drawback is they are expensive!
This may sound low Hi-Fi, but I just heard the Triangle Comete ES in my small den fairly close to the back wall driven by an old Marantz receiver and they sounded very good. They are a bookshelf or stand speaker that go down to 55 Htz and have a horn loaded tweeter and are front ported. They were very coherent top to bottom and sounded very natural. They seem very unfussy about placement and can now be had at a reasonable price.
John