Lampizator to which dedicated music streamer?

My MacBook Pro finally froze up with tidal for the last time it was 12 years old. I stream tidal almost always for digital playback

i don’t want to use a computer anymore

i have an iPad I could use as a remote or an iPhone.

What streamer would match up well with the lampizator? My only choice for connection is usb or spdif 

thanks for your time.

scott

52tiger
@ three_easy_payments
Do you know if there are sizable sound quality differences between the U1 and the U1 Mini?  I know the U1 has an all aluminum housing, but I would not want to spend more just for aesthetics.  Also, have you tried bypassing your preamp and running the U1 straight to the amp and using the volume control on the U1?  
I’m currently running an InnuOS Zenith MK3 in to a LampizatOr Amber 3 playing out of Klipsch Forte III’s....
Absolutely amazing!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pgSKCq4Kak648kqB9
I’m leaning toward innuos zen, but just so I’m clear a streamer sounds better than a iMac?

ive read its more relaxed and detailed at the same time.

ive never heard one
Post removed 
I’m leaning toward innuos zen, but just so I’m clear a streamer sounds better than a iMac?
A good streamer like Innuos or Lumin is optimized for audio and reducing sources of noise, both of which give them a significant performance advantage over most (if not all) computers.  Plus there’s the nice side benefit of not having to deal with a computer anymore, which is a huge selling point for me but YMMV.  Just my take on it FWIW.