Kuzma 4Points and Lyra carts

I am currently enjoying a Lyra Etna SL on a Morch DP8. I am interested in trying a Kuzma 4Point.  I have heard that many find the Kuzma/Lyra combination to work well.

Does anyone think there would be an advantage to the 4Point 11" over the 4Point 9"?  Specifically with sound quality not VTA tower use. 

Thanks!

128x128karl_desch
Dear @ rauliruegas,
Thanks for making me think through this a bit more - my observation makes little sense from a zenith or tracking error perspective (Baerwald BTW). Not a wear issue either in the case of my fresh example, which could explain . . .

The Denon must be much lower in compliance than I realized.

In the back of my mind I‘ve somehow felt a longer arm helped minimize or offset sibilance issues associated with reduced lead out groove velocity, but such a concept is totally unexplainable by my limited knowledge and as such could be a mental fabrication.

Which all must come back to compliance & trackability. Thanks!
Thanx Karl, I would expect you to notice better resolution under 150 Hz or so and depending on your speakers might notice more output below 80 Hz. This is just an educated assumption but an assumption non the less. I wait for your definitive answer.
It is the strain gauge cartridge I would really like to hear. Soundsmith keeps one set up for audition and I hope to hear it when I get down that way. My daughter lives in NYC. I have a "Voice" which is just a high output Sussurro in a box waiting for a turntable. Should give me a good idea of the house sound. I know the Atlas well and it is one of my favorite MC cartridges. I am new to Soundsmith. 
karl_desch

I have heard that many find the Kuzma/Lyra combination to work well.

Does anyone think there would be an advantage to the 4Point 11" over the 4Point 9"? Specifically with sound quality not VTA tower use.

On my Kuzma 4Point 11", I always found Lyra's to be synergistic musically speaking (Etna SL and Atlas).  Chances are the 9" version will be just as good and in terms of mass should mate well.  The VTA tower is something though which will spoil you.  
@karl_desch 

Congratulations on your pending acquisition of the Kuzma 4point 9. That is an arm I have been considering for a while. It would be the third arm for my Transrotor Apollon turntable. Are the Kuzma arms compatible with SME mounting? 
Regarding the Soundsmith cartridges “The Sussurro adds a bit more nuance and resolution compared to the MIMC. Would love to hear a Hyperion some day. The SoundSmith also has a lower background noise compared to the Lyras (which are also very quiet).”,

I own both, the Sussaro MKII and the latest Hyperion. Recalling my notes, the Sussaro MKII sounds different than my Benz Ruby Z and Benz LPS, but different in a good way. With the Benz LP, the music is glorious and sparkles with amazing bass, with the Sussaro, the music is also good, but I felt the voices were slightly better in the Sussaro and it was more even keeled across the music spectrum, nothing really standing out. It is a great cartridge out of the box. Maybe that is the Soundsmith signature. Now, the Hyperion, is another species altogether. I don’t consider it having a sound trait associated with previous Soundsmith cartridges, but more so sound traits reminiscent of stone body or upper tier wood body cartridges from any manufacturer. That is to say, it is dynamic and can be explosive if your system is capable without being etched and screechy and without ear bleed highs, while also being able to convey the most minuscule details in the record with the most quiet pickup I have ever had. I would not say that this cartridge is fast or syrupy, but just right. With the exception of groove noise at 90-100db levels, this is a quiet cartridge. Stereo separation is massive. Voices can haunt you if they are embedded in the grooves and are conveyed in a way that makes you look for the backup singers. My personal comparison of the Hyperion is that it is in a league that competes with some very respectable stone body cartridges, some with names like Onyx or Jade, and perhaps is the bargain of the day for cartridges.