Kuzma 4 Point Tonearm

I am thinking of purchasing the Kuzma 4 Point tonearm to mount on a TechDas lll Premium TT.  I have read every review I could find but would like to hear from anyone who actually uses one.  Please share your experiences in set up and use.  One final note I have considered the 9” version but like the ease of changing VTA on the 4 Point.  
randypeck
Raul,

I wanted to let you know that I have a Lyra Etna ready to be mounted on the Kuzma 4Point as soon as the TechDas lll arrives.  

Additionally, I want to thank everyone who provided their experience, thoughts, and opinions regarding the Kuzma 4Point tonearm.

Randy
Congratulations - good choice and excellent combo.  You won't be disappointed with the Kuzma 4P - I love mine.

RK
Randy, I hope your new table provides you with a lifetime of pleasure. If you have any issue with the 4 Point feel free to message me. I know less than nothing about the TechDas. Should be a top notch performer.
@original poster,

The Kuzma 4point is now on my radar for a third tonearm for my system, a Transrotor Apollon TMD. Lots of positive reports in industry and in forums about the Kuzma 4point.

I had also considered the Graham Elite or a top tier Schroeder...but, always seem to migrate to the 4point in my research, and from a close analog buddy of mine who suggested the Kuzma 4point.

I currently have two SME Vs that I use with my Soundsmith Sussaro, Benz LPS, and Benz Ruby Z, and Hyperion.

I plan on using a myriad of cartridges now and in the not too distant future on this tonearm; Soundsmith Hyperion, Air Tight PC1 Supremen, Air Tight Opus 1, and perhaps some other variant such as the Etsuro Gold, as well as something on the higher end scale from Koetsu.

I hope your listening sessions are going well and look forward to you posting your impressions.
Dear @randypeck  : Along the Kuzma tonearm great analog rig you own, the Etna is a first class quality performer. Congratulations  ! :

R.