krell s300i power cord - is it rather small?

hi. is the power cord for the s300i rather small? 1/4" wide when measured? also should there be any identifying marks that say it's a krell or belongs to the s300i? HO SHENG PVC INSULATED COPPER WIRE & CABLE - does anyone else have that on theirs? it seems small.

thanks.
steve
g19276
Since it is made in China this would not be surprising. I am not criticizing it, I intend to get one for my HT when I sell some of my other equipment. I have replaced the stock cord on every thing I have; it will give you a boost in performance. At least it has in mine and that includes a power amp the cost over $10,000 new. I don't mean break the bank, get a good used one in the $100-150 range by a good company. I have found the older PS Audio to be good but there are a lot of choices. The Big E is probably going to suggest Pangea, I haven't tried them; a friend did and it was so stiff it lifted his CD player into the air. Shouldn't be a problem with the Krell though.
i'll definitely invest in a decent power cord, but like you said i probably won't break the bank. in the meantime though i hope this cord doesn't evaporate. i don't listen to high volumes but still that darn krell can have a way of sucking power! ok, it's just an integrated :)
Post removed 
Just get a simple, aftermarket power cord. Shunyata Diamondback springs to mind.
My friend did it after I told him PCs made a difference; his 8 watt Heathkit has a captive one. He didn't complain, just sent it back as it made him uneasy looking at the levitating CD player. I have Oyaide GPX on both my transport and DAC power supply, the power supply is turned sideways unless I put a VPI Magic Brick on it. However, both sound noticeably better with the Oyaide than some cheaper cords I have used. Applying "BIg" before a persons initial is a mark of respectful familiarity; WAY better than LIZZIE, which is what we use to call my sister Elisabeth.