Krell , Martin Logans Mark Levinson?

Hello everyone. I just sold my levinson 335 and bought a krell fpb 200c and I have a question. I feel that all the cds I used before for testing my equipment dont sound as good but others I didnt use before do? Also I think my system can be a little smoother what do I do that wont put me in the poor house? I use a Krell FPB 200c A Mark Levinson 39 cd player running directly to my amp and a pair of Martin Logan Ascents and I use all Harmonic Technology cables. Iam starting to think it is the cables because I heard the krell in the store and it sounded great. So I use the levinson to smooth things over. Krells can get brite at times. I wonder if I made a mistake selling my baby(335) I love the 335 but I wanted to try something new? Should I be shot? Thank You
lev335

Showing 1 response by lev335

Thank you for your input eveyone. I had the all levinson system and it sounded better than anything I ever owned. Then you start reading and talking to people and I had some suggestions about replacing the 335 with a krell they said it would have a more exciting sound. And it does but I know I need to recables my system again. It was smoother with the 335 and thats why I say it is a cable thing. It took me a long time to find the proper cables for the Levinson system. So here I go again. Awe man! When you have something great you tend to take it for granted sometimes and now I have a footprint on my ass from kicking myself. I know that once I change my cables it will sound awesome. Thanks again. Dan