Krell ksa-300s vs Pass Labs x-350

Anyone has the good fortune of auditioning/owning these two amps? And which one do you prefer?
arthurmail

Showing 4 responses by cdimi

pass labs makes very ,very , very, very,very, very,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................good amps... not great ones.
Where is it mentioned 4000 used?????????? I heard the 350 and I stand by My answer good amp not great....and the fact that your putting it at 4000 used is telling me something? if it makes you feel better Krells are overpriced.there imho are other used amps out there,but there used price does not drop like a rock.so I was comparing super amp to super amp.Guys it's only my opinion I've been wrong before.........NOT:)
Then I stand corrected..X-350 is the greatest amp ever new or used .let's all sell are amps and keep our opinions to ourselves.Listen you can't just list a bunch of amps and say why this or that ....I listened to X-350 and I moved on ...This is an open forum ,I am by definition allowed to state my opinion ,you can agree or disagree.the pissing contest is next month.
The thread asked if someone had the good fortune of try said amp..I did and didn't like it .. But I said it was a very good amp . now as for eurotrash bash...You have just proven that just like in real life, most people just don't have a clue or any class.in a couple of years ,you too will probably move on from X350.experience takes time.But first gentlemen control ...this is not a personal attack