krell ksa 250

good morning i have tried to find something else but just dont seem to like anything else so who has a ksa 250 for sale i have made up my mind its what i want . thanks in advance for any help in finding one 
tunawishing
You can post a “Want to buy” ad in the classified section here.  I did that when I was looking for a Modulus 3B preamp and 3 different people contacted me.  I purchased from one of them.  A basic ad is around $4.00, you have nothing to lose. 
I know nothing about the company selling that amp, but their prices for used gear usually seem high, and in this particular case, they mention how good it looks, and I'm sure that it works, but I would never pay that high a price unless there was documentation of recent re-capping, which that hot running amp would likely need by now..
Having said that, that is a great classic amp and I have considered buying one in the past as well.
I had used KSA 150 to drive Apogee Duetta Sig from 1989 to 1999 with satisfaction.

I also auditioned KSA 250 at dealer’s showroom but it was too heavy and beyond my budget on 1989.

But I ditched KSA150 after switching from Duetta to Avalon Ascent II.

It sounds too bright with Ascent II.

You had better check synergy with your speaker rather than blind purchase.

Also it may need re capping as mentioned by roxy54
The Agon listing dealer is . . . Optimistic on pricing in general.  They had a c-j amp listed for double a NOS one from a c-j dealer, by way of example.