"Krell" is a buzzword

When I look at how the posts involving Krell deteriorate to the point of civil(actually not so civil) war, I have to say that "Krell" has become a buzzword. It seems as if you just have to mention the name, and the mobilization begins. Sooner or later the insults sink to the level that make the thread completely unrecognizable from the original question. I am more neutral than not on Krell(probably not many of us around). Used to dream about them in my bigger is better solid state days, but have since moved in other directions. Now I am a definite tubeophile, and don't even think about Krell. But, I don't say you cannot build a great system around their products. Just have to apply the right surrounding components. But don't you have to do that with many brands of amp? So, do you agree that Krell has become a buzzword, and why?
trelja
hey redkiwi, as an owner of 3 alfas, yer a man i can really respect! :>)

regards, doug

My portfolio is mostly in the Nasdaq exchange right now, and it was still up until yesterday, and I espect it to go up at least 100% in the coming year. I disagree that the word "greed" describes the investor's motivation. Greed implies a selfish desire to take from others, and this is not the investment model.
you are to be commended. I have a singular '63 Giulia Spider carrying a blueprinted 2-liter in a most tastefully modified show car body. Rapid transit, indeed! E dolce!
I believe greed is more than just taking from others, it's taking more than that what you need. Like it or not, greed is one of the foundation of investing. The market drives on greed a.k.a day traders for it to growth. Don't you agree?
OK, my faith is restored with some people the understanding of different character among seemingly similar products. Yeah, I own three Alfas, too. So couldn't resist getting in on this. Dug, I'm starting to have a 3l built for the GTV6, this is about the last step for Il Mostro. Sedon is a man of so much "character" that he doesn't stop with Alfas, he has a Pantera, too. Has character or is a character? ;-) Better slip into the Nomex, I'm sure someone will object to the car references on this dying thread. After all this isn't Alfa Digest!