Krell HTS 7.1 vs. Showcase

I'm looking to combine my HT and stereo due to space... so I need a pre/pro that can really play music. I already have a Krell amp that is fantastic, so the natural choice would be a Krell pre/pro. The question is... is there really a difference between the two? Videoswitching is not important at all.. never use it.
128x128audiojan
Has anyone compared the Krell HTS 7.1 with EQ and 3.7 version software with the Lexicon MC 12 B with EQ and 5.0 version software? I am interested in your expert opinion on the difference between the two re. two channel analog perfomance/listening experience. Thank you all for your kind assistance.

Regards
Old thread.... yes, I've heard both, and although the Lexicon is an excellent unit, it always sounded a bit dry and lifeless to me, almost like it was holding back. The Krell on the other hand... well, that's what I ended up buying and have been using now since 2008. Sounds amazing in stereo fully balanced.
hi.. i have owned both... the HTS 7.1 hands down.. had the TAS amp and all cardas Golden reference PC and spk cables with wilson spks... yes.. the HTS made a very noticeable wow! difference.. at least to me..... good luck..
Post removed