Krell Fpb 300 engage capacitor for tube preamp

Hey guys
I bought a Krell FPB 300 to run my tube BAT Vk 30 preamp.
Does anybody have the instructions on how to engage the capacitors on this Krell amplifier to be able to run a tube preamp like this one.
ThanksRich

dilly3364
dilly3364 OP

Your Bat pre being a tube should already be capacitor coupled output, therefore if you engage the Krells cap coupled input as well you'll have two caps in series, which will be much lower in uF that just using the Bat's cap alone. This may very well rolloff the bass way too early if you use both.
The cap in the Krell should be used with direct coupled SS preamps that have maybe dc offset emitting from them.

Cheers George 

I bought a Krell FPB 300 to run my tube BAT Vk 30 preamp.
Does anybody have the instructions on how to engage the capacitors on this Krell amplifier to be able to run a tube preamp like this one.
@dilly3364   Krell has been for years actively spreading a false rumor that tube preamps put out DC.  This flies in the face of 70 years of tube preamps that don't do that... the started with one of their amplifiers that failed and the customer had used a tube preamp. It might be that the preamp was the problem, if so an event that is extremely rare- and just as rare as a solid state preamp making DC.

So don't worry about it; this simply isn't a thing. Ask **any** other solid state amp manufacturer, or look at the many threads on this forum about how tube preamps and solid state amps work nicely together :)
Thanks for letting me know.  Being a newbie to all this stuff it really helps.I must say when I added the BAT tube preamp to my Adcom 5500 I heard the most sonic improvement of anything I had done.

Where on a krell fbp 300 are the dc off set jumpers.are they towards front or back?I would think they would be right near the rca XLR inputs..thank you all

@null1 

IIRC, the jumpers are between the two yellow capacitors, can you post a close up image?