Krell fpb 250m

Hi, got a krell fpb 250m, when you turn it on, itll do it thing then the breaker in the back will trip... no smoke no smell... is this a major issue? I wonder if i have to send it to krell or just a local repair guy
128x128armed

Can someone send me a copy of the schematics, one amp gets very hot and shuts itself down, led goes out at power up another issue. my tech needs the schematic to bias the faulty amp

Drive both to krell for service.  Get a room for a week or 2 to wait for service!

will never ship amps, etc again.  
  Take the time.  Those amps are wicked!
So i have the schematics and my tech told me that one of the power transistors is burnt, 484002.. called krell and ordered one.. its now being fixed and hopefully that fixes the issue! 
Thanks a lot guys, ive been looking for the schematics and i cant seem to find one, any help...??
It is a major issue because that breaker is the amplifier/speaker protection. If the breaker trips with the speakers connected and stays on with the speaker cables disconnected, it is probably a short in the speaker and not an amplifier issue. If it trips without the speakers connected then it's an amplifier issue (i.e., DC at the output, internal short or part of the protection circuitry damaged).

It's going to need service to find the cause. A local repair guy may not be able to help without a schematic.
Krell makes a "Krell Link" that you can use for delayed startup.  I use it on my system so the pre-amp starts first, them the amp.  These amps draw a lot of current when they first fire up.  It may be not getting enough juice at startup and shuts itself off.  Perhaps try starting the one amp by itself and see if it stays on.  If not, could be the amp of course. If you feel you need service there is a fellow that used to work at Krell that has a repair facility.  I believe it is The Service Center, owner Steve Lacrone (spelling?).Google it.  He is very helpful. 
-John
Post removed 
I had a 400cx and it made a click when powering up when the breaker would activate the circuitry to on status. That's normal.
It has its own internal breaker, this happens when I turn it on, not when its playing
I assume that each amp is on it own's circuit/breaker?  If that is not the case, that is your problem.