Krell EVO Updates for 2010

At CES 2010, Krell announced a new round of updates to their EVO amps, supposedly shipping in March.

As far as I can tell, none of the dealers have seen the new amps. Does anyone know what's going on? I'm wondering if this is in limbo because of the legal dispute with the D'Agostinos . . .
auxetophone
I don't think I can give a better account than this one.

I was wondering if the d'Agostinos lawsuit had somehow interrupted the launch of the new line.

However, I did speak to my dealer yesterday, and I was told that there is no issue, and that the new line would be showing up very soon.
As far as I know this dispute has been resolved and D'Agostino remains at Krell. If I am correctly informed you are able to order some of the new Krell Evo series of amps (with small e in addition to the model name). Basically, they provide very low idle power consumption (only 2W for 302e), better sound reproduction because of increased capacity in supply filter stage and some other minor improvements. I have heard comments that for example 302e sounds remarkably better than 302. It is also possible to upgreade from for example 302 to 302e for some cach.