Krell Digital Vanguard

Anyone have any experiences with the Krell Digital Vanguard? Looking at getting one.
128x128audiosaurusrex
Just picked up the standard Vanguard.  Wow!  Amazing bass, control, openness, clean sound.  For what you can pick one up for now, it is an incredible buy.  I also have a s300i and I think that is one of the best deals in audio for under $1500 used.
Very Cool, Congrats! I was a Parasound guy for years and years. This amp puts them to shame. I'm driving some Vandersteen 2CE's and at one point I was thinking of selling them and getting the new Buchhardt S400's now I'm rethinking the whole thing. I've fallen in love with the Vandys again because of the Krell. What have I been missing all these years. Also invested in a Shunyata Delta NR power cord and that is definitely a worthwhile purchase. Really adds air to the Krell.
Happy listening!
Those Vandy's are so easy to drive and sound great with so many inexpensive amps. It's why they are still sold after all these years.  Upgrades to all the components over time, but such a great value still.  They will scale. Have heard them with 30k worth of AR gear and I was shocked at what I heard. lol....