Kora Hermes 24/192 DAC...The Best Choice?

Has anyone listened to this DAC or know of an online review I can read? I need to upgrade and want to get the best bang for the buck that I can.

I've heard so much positive feedback re tube based DACs that I'm leaning in that direction

I have a Sonic Frontiers SFT-1 CD transport MSB Link III with 24/96 out to a Corda Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD-600 headphones My speakers are Infinity RS IIB (awaiting upgrade overhaul). No amps yet, and will probably go passive.

My musical tastes: rock/pop/blues/jazz/classical
mikes
You may also want to check out the EVS Millennium DAC II. It's arguably the best bang for the buck at $1049:

http://www.tweakaudio.com/Millennium%20DAC.html

To be honest, I haven't heard it but I'm just going by what I've heard on the grepevine - check out other threads. I've owned the Bel Canto Dac 1 and the MSB III with upsampling. I found the Bel Canto to be too polite and undetailed. I found the MSB better but still a bit harsh. Now I've a YBA CD1alpha and my search is over (for a while anyway :-)
I have owned the Bel Canto DAC in the past, and a good buddy owns the Kora. No contest to MY ears. The Kora is much more refined sounding. Through the Kora, vocals have a more "organic" quality, and extension at both frequency extremes is better. While I have always thought that the Bel Canto is good for the money, I feel that the Kora DAC can compete with some of the best out there, cost no object.
I posted a thread last night on the exact same Kora DAC, asking how it compared to the Bel Canto Dac 1.1- got 0 responses. Maybe you'll have better luck...