Koetsu cartridges - what arms work?

Hello. I wonder if there are arms that Koetsu cartridges are particularly synergistic with?

Any insight would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers
hatari
I recently tried a Koetsu Jade with my Clearaudio Universal 12", and I’d say that arm is a no-go for Koetsu. Dynamically flat, a bit dead, definitely lacking the passion associated with Koetsu. However the Universal does very well with a Shelter Harmony; better than even the Graham for that cart.

The Graham Supreme and Fidelity Research FR64fx are far better matches for Koetsu. I also had an opportunity, several years ago, to purchase a mint Koetsu SA-1100 tonearm locally. After inspecting it in person, I passed -- the build quality and feel of my FR64fx far exceeds the SA1100 in every way. It was obvious to me, even then, that the Koetsu arm was a Jelco build. Cool head-shell though!!
I bet the new technics 1200G would sound great with a Koetsu.  I have been thinking about it.
@bogeybuster49
I know it’s been done, and I haven’t tried it myself, but my instincts are going hard against that one. You want heavy mass and rigid bearings -- neither of which the VPI arm seems to provide, though the new 2nd pivot might help.

You really don’t see any VPI arm owners extolling the virtues of Koetsu. That says a lot.

Also, maybe unrelated -- back when I ran a SOTA Star as my 1st table, I almost bought my dealer’s VPI arm to mount on it, but SOTA told me in no uncertain terms that was a BAD idea. Suspensions and VPI don’t mix either.