Know about PranaFidelity?

Ran across a new speaker brand (to me) and would like to hear info, comments, impressions or even better, ownership experiences. PranaFidelity made in Denver.
128x128rja
They are beautiful sounding speakers. They have a humanness to them. No aspect of their sound really sticks out to me. They do cause you to focus on the music in the best of ways and not the sound itself. You can call and talk to the designer Steve he's happy to talk and a great man. I would give them a listen. I compared them to the harbeth sl5 super Plus speakers. And I strongly  preferred the prana fidelity 50s.  And I still think harbeth is a great speaker.
My local dealer carries the brand, I hope to be able to get there and demo soon. Heard lots of good things about them.
+1 markmike I heard the Fifty90’s at an audio show. Rich, full-bodied, organic sound - slightly on the warm side. Not analytical. There are toggle switches on the back for contouring the sound. You can set & forget them - or tweak them to your electronics & listening preferences. When I was there, Steve adjusted the sound when changing from acoustic blues to full symphony to Rock & Roll. It was a very nice feature. He also had his own electronics driving the speakers. I went back to that room several times.