Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
One thing I can say is that the JBL Aquaplas compression drivers are the most relaxed, juicy and vibrant I’ve heard.  They really put the energy of the music out but in a natural and distortion free manner.  Quite remarkable.  Got a pair to demo and I’m kinda smitten.  Probably keep them!
As we've all heard specs are not the be all end all when it comes to the palatability of a speaker, but conceptionally it's a good place to start.Knock this reviewer if you want, but the guys right, Heresy's are a white elephant.  
If one purchases a pair of speakers and you have to add bells/whistles, subs, and modify (although I am an ardent advocate of mods), perhaps it's time to rethink your choice. Heresy's are not a bad sounding speaker (with good components upstream), but from a frequency response prospective, why even consider them? Go with the Cornwalls and modify them. The Cornwalls are such a better platform to build on, why waist your time monkeying with Heresy's.
   Take a look at the crap he sells on EBay . Odd tubes that “ somebody “ tested, vintage receivers that are not serviced , and other garage sale crap . I like his disclaimer that he “ video records “ the internals so “ parts pirates “ don’t try to steal and return . He must have been raised in an Eastern Bloc scrap yard . I bet he’ll sell you the gold from his mother’s teeth . 
Very entertaining. To each his/her own, but a pair of 12” drivers shouldn’t need a subwoofer. Brash sounding with no low end. Hard pass on the Heresy.  
@thehorn- lest not forget he is writing for an UK mag and therefore catering mostly for UK readers, whose houses/apartments etc are not as generally large enough to take accommodate huuuuge loudspeakers, not forgetting UK women are less tolerant of 'clutter' than the average (joke). Mr Hughes is very knowledgable with the horn sound? as he owns a pair of the rather marvelous 3 way Impulse H1's and has had them since 1989. Wait a minute, I own a pair to!.....lol