Klipsch Speakers

I have a pair of Klipsch Forte IVs, they are bright will a tube amp really help? 

silverfoxvtx1800

My klipsch forte 4 just arrived last week.  From 1 hour to 10 hours of listening, it is not bright for me.  It has about the same "brightness" level comparing to my other system (Luxman 595A, JBL4349, mixture of furutech and inakustic power cables, speaker cables and interconnects, etc).  For the Forte, I have Fluxion intergrated 300B pushpull with black treasure Shuguang, Sylvania tubes.  I do not think the Forte speakers are bright.  As Carlsbad mentioned, check out your cables. I think having TWL speaker cables help in my case (I recommend TWL to reduce "brightness" in this case for speakers and power cables).  300B definitely would help.  The rest of cables are the cheap $1 cables from my TV's (run out of cables). 

I hope this helps.

PS:  8W is not enough power to drive the Forte as I noticed.  My room is 10x12.  15W is perfect for most listening cases.  If you look for a tube amp, try at least 15W to get it covered.  I have heard 1W-2W recommended by other folks.  This is true for low level listening.  

@silverfoxvtx1800 The EQ is a Technics SH-8020. It was build in the 80s and works really well. I bought this particular one because it has sufficiently many bands so I can adjust just the right ones.

Luxman 590AXII driving my Forte IV's.  Didn't care for all-tube (pre and amp w/2A3's); for me much better w/Class A solid-state. Augmented w/RELS/510 and never bright unless the recording is.

@silverfoxvtx1800 In my experience the McIntosh amps (and integrated amps) with the autoformer output stages tend to sound smoother.  I have a pair of Focal Sopra No2's which can sound very bright, but being driven by a McIntosh amp (with autoformers), they really pair well.  One of my audiophile buddies came over for a listen and remarked to me that he loved that McIntosh "tube sound"...