Klipsch LaScallas vs Klipsch Cornwalls?

I'm trying to decide on which Klipsch Speakers to choose the Cornwall or the LaScallas. Although I have a small room, I don't play my music loud. I like the efficiency of the LaScallas but the bass potential of the Cornwalls.
My room is 14' x 13'. My gear is very quiet on my Spicas and I'm hoping they will be on the Klipsch. I'm very interested in dynamics and great reproduction of guitar, drum and vocals. I listen to Jazz, Classical, RnB, Blues, Folk and Audiophile recordings. Which would you choose?
recordho
It is interesting and refreshing to here someone (other than myself) talk about a speaker that has speed, dynamic prowess, resolution and scale. These are all attributes of live music. I also put emphasis on rhythm, beat and tempo, (similar to speed) which are other attributes of live music. Thank you.
I love some of the Klipsch Speakers (3 ways). I have a pair of highly modified Forte II that are great for what I use them for. Large room, high spl for progressive rock.
I do not think they really shine in small rooms or at low sound levels, but thats just how my ears hear it. With your size room, I would try to listen to the new Heresys III, much improved over the older ones.
I see the Altec 19 suggested often, however they very seldom come up for sale, as I have watched.
I had Cornwalls and Lascalas and listened to them in a moderately sized space of about 20 x15 and then in a smaller 13 x13 room when I moved my system. I actually liked them both better in the smaller room. Both pairs were stock (although the Cornwalls had the factory risers). I found that the Lascalas were more pleasing with my system - there was some trade off in that bass was more powerful with the Cornwalls but the midrange with the Lascalas was fantantic. I think either would work in your room as they did with me. I should say that I don't have either pair now. My son took the Cornwalls for his system and I sold the Lascalas. I'm now using Khorns in that smaller room. Love the sound! I did install Crites tweeters and crossovers and Trachorns for the midrange. I think the imaging would be better in a larger space but I'm still very happy with my system.
I've owned both (as well as KHorns, Chorus, Fortes, Quartets, Heresy's, KLF-20s, CF-4s and RF-7s) and used them in even a smaller room than yours. Unless you are a head banger (I'm not) a horn speaker (even a large one) can do great things in even a small room. I like listening at low levels but still having a whole signal to listen to. Klipsch are perfect for this. The Cornwalls will give you a bit more bass, the LaScalas will sound a bit more 'open' due to the flare of the horn. I would go for the Cornwall first, but would be happy with the LaScala as well.