Klipsch Heresy IV

This seems to just have been released. Anyone heard it? Also looks like they raised the price by a grand. Curious how it compares to the Forte 3 and older Heresy 3. 
mofojo

Showing 4 responses by surveyor1953

Good day folks.  New here, but I'm configuring a system with the Heresy 4 speakers and Steve talks about not using them with a cheap a/v receiver.  Since these would be used as front speakers in a HT system, what a/v receiver would you  recommend Steve?  

My guess is that over 50% of the time they would be used for music in stereo. I've had a Marantz 2270 back in the day and I'd be starting from scratch with this.  Thanks if anyone else has thoughts on this.
Consider separate amplification for home theater and stereo listening. A two channel integrated with home theater bypass or an amp/preamp combo with HTBP.

Thanks big_greg.  I've been looking at Anthem's pre/pro and amp combination.  Is this the direction that you were going?

I know that speaker placement is critical with these speakers and I will have to place one of them in front of a glass door.  This door is the fixed part of a sliding glass outside door.

Should that be a problem?