Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I live in Huntsville.  Did a dealer search and Electronics Express came up as as Klipsch Cornwall/ Heritage dealer.  Never been to the store.
Never listened to them but they must sound amazing because they are so pedestrian looking nobody would buy them based on aesthetics.

And if you buy speakers based purely on aesthetics, that's tells me all I  need to know about you. And I bet you are "that guy".

I've had better looking speakers in my room, but I've had some ugly ducklings too. Personally I think the Cornwall has an understated look that doesn't call attention to itself (other than the size). It's plenty good looking to me.

Oz