Kiseki Purpleheart

I currently have an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. I'm thinking about a switch to the Kiseki Purpleheart.
In this price range-3K..what other carts should I consider?
Associated gear- Pass XP-17- Pass Int-60- Martin Logan Montis-VPI Prime Signature
I want to stay with a Low Output/MC...but would consider a Moving Iron.
Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
krelldog

Tough choice between kleos and another ph, I have both and would lean very slightly to ph.  But you really need both!

I replaced my Allarerts MC1B with Lyra Kleos. I am happy with change. The Allaerts had a lot of mileage on it. Nice detail and openess. 

Well I have to say that Upscale Audio took care of my PH issue and processed an exchange without question. An excellent company and customer service crew. I decided to go with the Sumiko Celebration 40 as a replacement since the specs were relatively close and first impressions are exciting as it’s breaking in. It doesn’t seem as warm as the PH yet not quite as detailed as a Kleos. A well defined, crisp  mid range & excellent high end. I did lower the gain by 2dB to warm it up a little and the bottom seems respectable without being too overpowering. All said, after 10 hours of break in time, NICE!