Kiseki and Lyra Cartridge Dealers in Japan and Taiwan

Good day all!
Do you know any good phono cartridge dealers in Taipei, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka or any major cities in Japan and Taiwan?
I'm thinking of getting a Kiseki Purple Heart or Lyra Kleos while I'm there in Sept. if it's worth the savings.
Regards,
CD
cdd
If what you're looking for is to save money then look on eBay. That's where I got my Koetsu, huge discount. Otherwise you can go find a dealer in-country, but being a dealer will probably find it hard getting the discount. The practical advantage of going there is being able to see and hear the cartridges. If you aren't doing that then just save yourself the time and trouble and eBay.
The point I'm trying to say is worth the savings while I'm there on vacation. Even 3 hundred dollars less from Australian dealers still not worth the risk for me either. 

Post removed 
I wholeheartedly second trying 2juki on eBay.  He's a very reputable seller with great prices, generally among the lowest you'll find anywhere, as well as excellent customer service.  I've bought numerous tonearms, cartridges and headshells fom him throught the years and have never had the slightest complaint.