King Crimson on Streaming Services

Looks like Fripp is finally warming up to streaming services with the KC material. Most of it appears to be live recordings of recent tours. Then they released KC50, 50 singles celebrating 50 years of KC. Each song has a couple minute commentary and #1 is 20th century schiziod man &  talks about the series that started on Jan 1 this year.

. Thanks Robert its about time.
It’s available on my Deezer account and have seen them on HDtracks as well. Is anybody seeing it on Spotify and Tidal?
128x128jbuhl
"warming up" or relenting and beaten into submission?  I think I read somewhere that an artist makes more on the sale of a single CD/record than they do when customers stream the same content 5,000 times.
I can't speak to the economics of streaming, but I can say this: I saw King Crimson way back in the early 1980s, on the "Discipline" tour, and still consider it the best show I ever had the privilege  of having witnessed. Also had the great pleasure of seeing Fripp on a solo gig at a little, tiny club and even got to ask him a question after the fabulous show. See, stream, spin, whatever -- Robert Fripp is King. There is no one like master Fripp!
-- Howard

Go on over to the DGMLive website where you can download each single for just short of a buck. They are releasing one new single each month throughout 2019.

@Hodu.  Current form of KC touring US this summer and fall.  I am tooling up to see them at the Paramount in Denver.  Mel Collins gonna be with them as well, he played on In the Wake of Poseidon

Rolling Stone article released on Monday.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/robert-fripp-interview-king-crimson-tour-david-bow...