Kinergetics Chiro 500 or Parasound Halo A52

I have a aquired a kinergetics Chiro 500 (5-channel amp) froma coworker. He got this amp brand and only used it for 6 months. It has been sitting ina box in his media room for the past 6 years. He needed room so he sold it to me. My question is about the map and thr quality of the amp compared to my Parasound Halo A52. I am kind of familiar with kinergetics and the fact that they have been out of business for 3 years now but know nothign about the products. Is this a good amp? It is in perfect condition (original box)and my coworker thinks the amp probably hasnt been used for 100 hours in its life. I dont need two 5 channel amps so wanted to find out which I should keep. I currently have an anthem AVM 30, dyanudio audience speakers, halo a52 system. Should I keep the halo or the kinergetics? What is the history of the kinergetcs chiro 500(build quality and internals)? Your help is appreciated.
cmil

Showing 1 response by loontoon

Prices on Kinergetics is falling fast, the Halo ain't no slouch, so ---- only your ears can tell. Get the amp since it's a freind and make the decision based on your own ear based data.

cheerd,

loon