KINDEL AUDIO HOOKUP

I HAVE INHERITED MY FATHER-INLAWS MADNESS HE HAD TWO THREHOLD SA/1 PUSHING KINDEL AUDIO PLS-A. I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GET THE INFORMATION ON HOW HE RAN HIS EQUIPMENT. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE THE HOOK UP TO PLS-A WHICH HIGH PASS LOW PASS TOP OR BOT.
128x128944mark944

Showing 3 responses by 944mark944

cool johnnyb53 thank you for your help as a matter of fact have the audio system hook up i can not believe the sounds i am hearing and i am still setting it up.thank you mark ariaz
no sir father-inlaw had the cables one end plug to amp red and black then other end has two sets of red and black.has low pass and high pass.i think this is the right cables.i thank you for your help, you answered my question. i might have more questions in awhile as i start to put this audio project together he had a lot of equipment some i have to sell that is next too.thank again mark ariaz in cal.
what do you think these speakers and amps are worth? that is the kindel and threshold, i also have a onkyo tx-sr800,kenwood km-z1,two boston acoustics subs vr2000,a set of vr40 and vr12 center speaker,wharfedale diamond dfs four of them,that is just the start.he had sota star sapphire turntable, theta dspro,threshold dc power source,threshold field effect transistor high level preamp and a phohograph preamp threshold also, ok he had about 20 dvd players, recorders and cd players, recorders. i thank you for your help maybe you know someone that might be interested? thank you again mark ariaz