Kenwood KT-990D

I'm very (very) new to the hifi world and I've collected a few vintage and older items in the past few months. One of which is a Mint Kenwood KT-990D. Is this worth keeping or selling? What's the going price for this unit?

I really have no real need for a tuner, since I have on built in to our current head unit. How would I benefit from this model if I decide not to sale it?

Thanks guy, and I look forward to learning from this experienced, and knowledgeable community.
cupchurch
I don’t think ota radio is dead yet. I find myself listening to local stations ota because I can’t stand the low bit rate rate versions. Yeah, the perceived variety of computer based audio is compelling but the simplicity of just spinning a knob and choosing a station is such a nice break from click click click select click click click select...
I bought a lowly Fisher FM2121 a while ago thinking in no way it will create any splashes in my audio sphere. Hooked it up, and... I was mesmerized. Particularly good with classical, but never shy of jazz either. With theater plays I was able to hear spatial clues I thought they would never surface. I liked this little guy so much I took it to my engineer for a thorough check up and upgrade. Tried in the mean time my Kondo AN3 CD player-nice, but it doesn't quite breathe life into instruments like the little Fisher. During occasional solo passages, instruments have enormous presence- one might say they live in the room. Quite shocking. 
if you have a good quality FM station it can sound great with a great tuner...
I still enjoy my MD 102.   It still sounds pretty damn good.  I have put it head to head with a FM stream and Tune In radio through my very decent DAC and theres no comparison, the analog tuner sounds better.
Post removed