Keith Jarrett's Koln Concert Now Streaming ! (and in MQA on Tidal)

Hi All,

Keith Jarrett’s label would not stream music for years. It gave up that philosophy recently. I just learned of this through my HiFi News & Record Review subscription. I've had to play it on a vinyl copy, which is fine, but I always wanted it to be portable--e.g. for airplane rides, quiet moments commuting, etc.)

The Koln concert is up and in MQA if you have Tidal.

This is truly a magnificent piece of music and the story behind it is awesome (to me).

I hope someone finds good use out of this post.
128x128jbhiller
FYI ECM released its whole catalog, or a good chunk of it, for streaming around November of last year. So lots of Keith Jarret and other ECM stuff on Tidal now.
I’m glad others like this. I need to get into his catalog. Any recommendations after the Koln concert ?
There are so many. One divide is between his European band and his American group. I'd start with any of the 5 or 4.5 star rated Tidal albums based on which summarized write-up interests you. 
I once attended a Keith Jarrett concert (Carnegie Hall) during which he launched into a diatribe against digital recording and playback. Not too long ago, either.