KEF Reference 3 or Raidho X2?

KEF Reference 3 or Raidho X2?
Which one you would buy?
cclee2022
I've been trying to DIY the sound of Raidhos for years. I've gottento 85%. If you can get the real thing, DO IT! Keep smiling1
Hello,
One more thing is the Kef Reference series bass ports can be slightly customizable. They have a long or short insert that lets you tune the bass of the speaker to your room. I have heard most people prefer the longer insert because it controls the bass better. In my demo it was the same outcome. Someone I know said he was trying to get the shorter insert to work by adding IsoAcoustic footers. He thought the bass was better but it needed the IsoAcoustic Gaia 2s to tame it a little. What I am getting at is you can customize the KEFs speakers bass. That’s huge. Also, off axis they are so good. Don’t think of the Reference 1s as bookshelf speakers. Think of them as short towers. Because when it comes to the sound that’s exactly what they are. Again, If you are near the Chicagoland area this store will let you demo them in your home. https://holmaudio.com/
I hope this helps. 
I purchased the Reference 3 from Audiotroy. He was kind enough to bring the 3 and the 1 to my house. It was no contest . 6 months later , still loving them.