KEF LS50 Wireless Internal vs External DAC ??

I am finding my KEF LS50 Wireless to sound warmer, fuller, and more spacious, with better resolution of image location, when running my streamer (Audio Alchemy DMP-1/PS-5 power supply) to Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/Preamp into its RCA inputs (which are then internally converted via ADC and again DAC) than I am running my streamer direct to the speakers via USB.
Given the numerous redundant conversions at play, I speculate that the ADC conversion is so much more transparent than I imagined and that the internal DAC in the KEFs is so much worse than I expected that I would recommend others use a high-quality external DAC with these speakers (even if they are to be internally re-DACed within them). 
Anyone have this experience?? Thoughts??
Ag insider logo xs@2xtransience
Hi Julius, happy to help. What are your digital sources? That’ll really help me answer your question. Are you streaming from a computer and/or TV, or will your stereo be more self-contained? Once I know, I can make a more informed suggestion.
Agreed! Apologies for the poor web etiquette. I think we have established consensus earlier, though, that the rca inputs on the ls50w are often preferable to the usb, even with digital sources. As such, why not just use a passive speaker, provided it has a well designed crossover and other strong performance metrics?
Sorry for veering off topic. I also 100% agree with the assessment that the RCAs on the LS50W sound notably better than the USB port. I’m streaming from a computer and also use a turntable, both going through the LS50W RCAs at the moment. I haven’t been using Roon but was thinking of trying it.