KEF ls50 meta’s are on the way

Got a demo today and ordered a pair. Should arrive next week.  Will shootout with my current ls50s when they arrive.  Stay tuned.  
128x128mapman
The Wireless 2 are preorder for 11/30.

Of course they will be better as the original wireless was quite a bit better than passive...even with a 20k front end.

Having said that, the original wireless is becoming obsolete due to lack of software updates. It’s a good product to sell or trade up with. 
For LS50 owners upgrading to Metas, what are you doing with the originals?  Trade in?  Selling?  If so, where and for how much?  I want to upgrade but would feel better about it if I recoup some expense by selling the old ones.  Not seeing many on Audiogon, eBay, etc?  I got $500 offer for trade in.  Feel like I can do better.  Just curious.  Excited to hear the Metas for myself.  
I have a pair of black edition on eBay now. I’m up to 600 now. I think 700 is the going price. I’ve only had My ls50 6 months and paid 900 new. If I clear 700 I’m good. The metas sound so much better, the joy of listening is worth the lost.
Most likely I will sell my current ls50s here on audiogon unless I decide to keep them and maybe shed something else in a different room. I will be more likely to keep them if the sub is not needed with the metas. Going used prices appear to be as much as $850 a pair currently which is almost as much as they cost when I bought them new.  TMR has a pair up on their website for $850 currently. 
I sold my Titanium Grey pair on eBay about two weeks ago for $699 + $50 shipping. I opted against an auction and just listed it for the fixed price. Part of me wishes I padded the price a bit more, because it got snapped up in less than 12 hours. Mine were in extremely good condition with only the slightest scratch on the bottom that could only be seen in the light at certain angles.