KEF ls50 meta’s are on the way

Got a demo today and ordered a pair. Should arrive next week.  Will shootout with my current ls50s when they arrive.  Stay tuned.  
128x128mapman
All you need to absorb the tweeter backwaves is a bit of foam. It is not rocket science. 
Thanks @needfreestuff

The audition I had today was certainly in line with what I have seen written about the ls50 Meta. It was certainly enough to convince me to purchase the upgrade. 
@mapman  Very interested in your review. I have Harbeth P3esr's which someone will have to pry out of my cold dead fingers, but I'm tempted to sell my current LS50 wireless and get the new ones (non-wireless). 
At the audition today,  first listen was from about 6-7 feet in front of the speakers which were on stands a few feet out from the rear wall.   That was a very good first impression but what struck me special was when I backed up further the soundstage and imaging really kicked in.   It sounded very right top to bottom and when I turned around to look at some gear along the opposite wall the impression of the music just being there and totally disassociating from the speakers kicked in.  Also this was in a very sizable open area yet the bass extension seemed to be there.  I would agree with Guttenburg’s assessment that the sound was very much like no box involved like open baffle speakers.  I am not a fan of box speakers in general so that was a big plus. The older ls50s are pretty good in that regard but these did seem to take it to another level.