KEF Blade or Giya Kaya 90/G4?

Has anyone heard the new Giya Kaya or the other two speakers mentioned?  They are competitively priced.  I sense they offer much of the same sound parameters, open, uncolored sound with a large soundstage.  Hopefully, they also offer dense, full-bodied musically interesting mids and quick/deep bass.  Are they close to SOTA (the Giya 4 is supposed to be a smaller sounding version of the Giya 1 per critics) other than in dynamics?  Can they be successfully driven by Class A/B tube amps of 70 to 125 watts?  Does the vonSchweikert VR55 Aktive offer more at double the price?  
fleschler
I had Merlin VSM. I looked at focal 1128, Wilson Sabrina, Kef reference 1, focal sopra 1, Martin Logan ESL 11, Canton 3.2, acoustic zen crescendo, PSB imagine T3, Janszen Valentina, and others.
Previously owned Proac 1sc and D15.
Also listened to the Devialet speakers.
The Vivids just did something for me.
Audiodoctor Dave had a great selection.
He didn't necessarily agree with my choice but he was great and really helpful.
I know that the prior distributor is closing out some of his speakers and they look like great deals.
10 months later I am still very happy with my choice.
Also listened to some Tranner and Freidel which were nice but not worth the $.
Are the 1.5 the new version?  there are in fact two versions the latest is v1.5se.

The Wilson sabrina are much more expensive aren't they? I don't see how they would not be better than the vivids. I found the vivids had no bass. It's a reasonable size so I'd expect better bass. The rest of the frequency range was also not remarkable. The kef blades 2 were pretty good but you shouldnt have to spend as much as that to get good sound. 

There is no way to tell what you're hearing and make valid comparisons because I've found that the demo rooms are not properly designed to demonstrate the maximum potential of the speakers. 

Mine are the not a new model of the 1.5.
I did add a JL subwoofer (E112).
The speed of the Vivid is what hooked me. The JL took care of the bass.
I liked the Wilson's a lot, but still just couldn't leave the Vivids.
The ML ESL11 was also great but I had concerns about how it would work in my room since it is a dipole.