KD 500 w/ Grace 707 arm. Stylus type.

No way I'm trying to play with VTA or Azmth. So does that leave out shibata, microline etc. etc cartridges? Are conical or elliptical styli the best for this combo? Thanks in advance for all your replies.
128x128analogvm15
Thanks for all your replies! There is no way to adjust VTA or SRA on the fly with this tonearm. Not buying a new one. I'm fine with that. I agree that I need a high compliance cartridge. I was just wondering if I could get a high compliance cartridge with a Shibata or Microline stylus that would " plug in" which on this tonearm is a PITA. Everything I've read about those fancy styli are you need to dial them in for each record thickness ,etc. The one Grado I had produce tons of hum. The Shure is quiet. Again thanks. You guys/gals are the best.
Post removed 
 If I had to dial-in VTA and azimuth for every LP that I want to play, I would not be into vinyl at all. True, there are some anal individuals who feel compelled to do fiddly  things like that. I don’t. And I have wonderful sound from vinyl using Shibata, OCL, micro ridge, you name it styli. Most of my many tonearms do provide for VTA on the fly. But I really never take advantage of that so-called feature. I set VTA for an average LP in a static state, after setting the VTF and all the other alignment parameters. Then I forget about it.  Life is short. Enjoy your system. 
Running Art9 on a 707 sounds wonderful.   0C9iii is also great with this arm as well.   You don't need to keep adjusting VTA, just spend a small amount of time when you install cart listening and some adjustment.  Piece of cake and then leave it be.
Everything I’ve read about those fancy styli are you need to dial them in for each record thickness ,etc.

Just goes to show that you shouldn’t believe everything you read. Read the last four sentences of lewm’s post instead, take them to heart and live happily ever after.

Apologies for the stupid question regarding adjustments: I’ve not seen a Grace 707 for a couple of decades and had forgotten about its lack of adjustments. Silly, silly.