KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii

Showing 3 responses by donpark1439

i don't hear it ? i bought a pair used from someone who was looking to sell his.he thought they make work well in my set-up.i found them to sound thin and colored lacking realistic body and weight.the sound is warm but veiled.the design seems simple enough and build quality is on the flimsy diy side i can see where these might work in a bright systems but not for me.I put some transparents back in and my set-up it was no contest.goes to show you how systems differ
i've e-mailed both geared4me and edulcesol directly with the components that make up my system.i don't want to bog down the thread.