kaizer speakers reviews

Anyone has, had or hear these speakers before? Please share your experience.
highfidelitycyprus
Kaiser Kawero are the best speaker I have heard. They are large with rear facing woofers, so maybe not the best match for a small room. But otherwise, they were truly exceptional both times I heard them. Too bad they only have one distributor in the US. I suspect they would be more popular in Europe, since the company is European and they likely have more dealers to provide demos and support post-purchase.
I got Kaiser Kawero approx 2 months ago and must say I am more and more satisfied with them. It is pretty hard to describe their sound but when you get used to them many other speakers seem a bit broken... Kaweros are very musical, coherent, holistic in their presentation. It is very easy to drive them; I have achieved best results with Audio note Jinro. You can also put them in relatively small room (mine is approx 30m2) and they will still sound excellent. Although they are not demanding speaker, attention to amplification must be given; I have tried different solid state amps (esoteric, ch precision), though sounding very good, they still can not reach imho the excellent results with good tube amps.
Anyone know if they will be at this years RMAF, next week.

I would like to hear these, if so which room