Just wanted to share that I got a new reviewing gig with Six Moons.com website

Wanted to share with my fellow Gon members that I have a new staff reviewer position with Srajan Ebaen's Six Moon.com.  I had a long and successful run reviewing for hometheaterreview.com and enjoyed very much my time writing for them.  That reviewing gig came about because they became aware of my reviews here on Audiogon that I wrote for fun and to pass on useful information to members.  

However, nothing stays the same and it was time to move on and I feel honored to be working with Srajan and his staff writers.  I consider him as a reviewer to be top notch and the site offers the greatest diversity of high-end gear from around the world. My passion to find small unknown companies that offer high quality both in design and performance for reasonable prices will still be one of my major objectives.  

I have always considered Audiogon my original "home" and have stayed active on different threads.  Looking forward to sharing what gear I will be reviewing in the next couple months with you members.
teajay
Wonderful news, I look forward to reading your reviews. I view you as a the voice of reason and honesty in the Audio Jungle. Your enthusiasm is infectious! I purchased Tekton Double Impact SE speakers due in part to your review and enjoy them. 
Wonderful news Teajay!

Please post here each time you release a new review. Happy Listening!
Nice , looking forward to the Tekton Perfect Set review . But could you please pass them to me on their way back to Tekton . I’ll only keep them for a few weeks ! Promise made with fingers crossed 🤞. Cheers , Mike. 
Hey Teajay 
Congratulations on your staff position at 6Moons. I forgot to mention it on yesterday during our conversation. You're well respected here as you can tell by all the well wishes on your staff position at 6Moons. Don't change your style and honesty . I always seek your reviews....you're the Best!

Regards 
Chuckie 
Teajay's second review on 6Moons is now published and live.

Mhdt Lab Orchid DAC