Just wanted to share that I got a new reviewing gig with Six Moons.com website

Wanted to share with my fellow Gon members that I have a new staff reviewer position with Srajan Ebaen's Six Moon.com.  I had a long and successful run reviewing for hometheaterreview.com and enjoyed very much my time writing for them.  That reviewing gig came about because they became aware of my reviews here on Audiogon that I wrote for fun and to pass on useful information to members.  

However, nothing stays the same and it was time to move on and I feel honored to be working with Srajan and his staff writers.  I consider him as a reviewer to be top notch and the site offers the greatest diversity of high-end gear from around the world. My passion to find small unknown companies that offer high quality both in design and performance for reasonable prices will still be one of my major objectives.  

I have always considered Audiogon my original "home" and have stayed active on different threads.  Looking forward to sharing what gear I will be reviewing in the next couple months with you members.
teajay
Congrats Teajay. What I find most exciting about your new venue for you and for your readers is that reviews on Six Moons are much more in-depth than Home Theatre Review. The reviews there have to fit in a certain space, and it's always frustrating. It seems like just as you would be getting into the heart of the review, it would end. I think you'll have a lot more space to elaborate now. Best of Luck!  
Congratulations Terry! I think you will be a good fit with Srajan and 6Moons. Make sure they get a sample from Eric.